Friday, this day most people like relax, chill and get ready for the worst day of the week MONDAY (my opinion) On fridays people are supposed to go out with friends and have fun. So why am I sitting on my couch typing a blog while eating neutella? I have no idea. I have friends I even have a boyfriend (who I hung out with for 30 minutes then went home) I think people are board with me. I am really not fasinating smart or pretty which would be considered "popular". So what if I am not popular, I am happy I have a family who loves me most the time, and a boyfriends who is great, my friends, and last but no least me cat. I have learned that cats or any other animals can be great listeners they are basically a cheap theripist. They really listen to you even though they don't give you advice. Well I have to go hope everyone has a better friday then me byyy :)
Friday, February 1, 2013
TGIF
Thank god it is friday!!! Ok so today I have found the greatest quote ever and it says. "Judging a person does not define who they are it defines who you are". This is so true in middle school/high school there are so many cliques and so many people judging everyone, and it annoys me. Anyway people like me always wonder why do people care so much about other people? it confuses me. I am not really person who sticks out of the crowd or does something different then other people, I guess I would be considered "normal". But what really is "normal"? Yes almost everyone knows about being yourself and not being someone else but why is most of the population like everyone else? Anyway I did go off into a lecture there when I am spose to be talking about friday.
Friday, this day most people like relax, chill and get ready for the worst day of the week MONDAY (my opinion) On fridays people are supposed to go out with friends and have fun. So why am I sitting on my couch typing a blog while eating neutella? I have no idea. I have friends I even have a boyfriend (who I hung out with for 30 minutes then went home) I think people are board with me. I am really not fasinating smart or pretty which would be considered "popular". So what if I am not popular, I am happy I have a family who loves me most the time, and a boyfriends who is great, my friends, and last but no least me cat. I have learned that cats or any other animals can be great listeners they are basically a cheap theripist. They really listen to you even though they don't give you advice. Well I have to go hope everyone has a better friday then me byyy :)
Friday, this day most people like relax, chill and get ready for the worst day of the week MONDAY (my opinion) On fridays people are supposed to go out with friends and have fun. So why am I sitting on my couch typing a blog while eating neutella? I have no idea. I have friends I even have a boyfriend (who I hung out with for 30 minutes then went home) I think people are board with me. I am really not fasinating smart or pretty which would be considered "popular". So what if I am not popular, I am happy I have a family who loves me most the time, and a boyfriends who is great, my friends, and last but no least me cat. I have learned that cats or any other animals can be great listeners they are basically a cheap theripist. They really listen to you even though they don't give you advice. Well I have to go hope everyone has a better friday then me byyy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment